- Automatic arenas with inventory, health and hunger restoring
- Fully customizable teams with custom names, clothes, colors and firework: very useful for tournaments
- Automatic signs with amount of players, status and ability to join via the sign.
- Bungeecord Support with automatic kicks, joins, and MOTD changes. This is an option and is not necessary.
- Multiple configurable power-ups
- Advanced configuration to change all values, messages and options
- Advanced reward system based on participating, winning and per goal. You can configure and toggle this per option.
- Scoreboards during the match
- Create an arena using /uf create <arena_name>
- Add spawns using /uf addspawn <1/2>
- Add the ball spawn with /uf setslimespawn
- Use /uf gettool to get the goal tool
- Place white wool on the ground with a plate above it, click it with your goal tool. The goal is now added to the first team. You can now edit the block if you want.
- Place black wool on the ground with a plate above it, click it with your goal tool. The goal is now added to the second team. You can now edit the block if you want.
- Use /uf addpoweruplocation to add a location for a powerup
- That's it ! You can add automatic signs by placing a sign with line one "[Football]" and second line "<arena_name>".
- You can make leave signs by placing a sign with line one "[Football]" and second line "Leave"
- /uf join <arena> to join an arena
- /uf leave to leave an arena
- /uf list to get a list of arenas with their status
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE!